(Effective as of 01/11/2022)
This is the privacy notice of VALUEGIG Website and https://www.valuegig.com. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to VALUEGIG Organization. We are registered in the Netherlands.
- VALUEGIG takes the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We understand that all visitors/users of our Website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- VALUEGIG undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the Netherlands, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our Website and Website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VALUEGIG may collect personally identifiable information when you sign-up on our site as a member on VALUEGIG Website and https://www.Valuegig.com, or when you logged-in from a third-party website such as Facebook or IN. We collect information such as your: Name, Gender, Profile picture, Location (City of Living), Date of Birth, E-mail Address, Password, Phone Number.
https://www.Valuegig.com may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
VALUEGIG encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from VALUEGIG so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. VALUEGIG is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on sites outside of the VALUEGIG Website and website.
- Information We Collect Directly from You: We may collect information directly from you as a data subject through our technology or third-party integrators. This information may include images that VALUEGIG converts into computer code and non-personally identifiable data based upon biometric information including facial detection, ID, age, gender, expression, geolocation, engagement time.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our App or site including the length of time you visit and your movement through our Site.
- We also may collect the following information: mobile device ID; location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; and the length of time that you are logged in.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VALUEGIG collects and uses your personal information to operate its Website and deliver the services you have requested.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, VALUEGIG keeps your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by certain authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the App or website, we collect data and information on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL.
VALUEGIG may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our App and site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
VALUEGIG has deployed reasonable security protocols that protect our products and services from being hacked or tampered with by third-parties.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our Website.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, VALUEGIG may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our Website and website on the day of your first use. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
VALUEGIG makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the currency or completeness of the content contained on this Website or its website.
ALL THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OR ITS AGENTS OR ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF EMOTION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
COOKIES POLICY UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
- To track how you use our App and/or website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our Website
- To keep you signed in our App and website
- To register your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them.
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support info
Cookies are pieces of information that an App or website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make using our website easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Website and Website and do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS FROM YOUR BROWSING ACTIVITY
VALUEGIG may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the VALUEGIG Website. VALUEGIG uses this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the web pages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
The current Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC) defines an individual’s consent as “any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed.” Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes relative to the purposes for which they are processed.
VALUEGIG uses the following safeguards concerning data transferred outside the European Union:
- The processor is within the same corporate group as our business and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union
- VALUEGIG comply with a code of conduct adopted by a supervisory authority in the European Union
- VALUEGIG is certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR
- Both our organization and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to the protection of your information.
In regards to GDPR regulations ‘signing-up’ into VALUEGIG Website ensures:
- Clear indication that the consent of users are unambiguous and involve an explicit affirmative action.
- Users consent are separated from other terms and conditions.
- According to GDPR, our Website has no pre-ticked opt-in boxes.
- It requires granular consent for distinct processing operations.
- Your right to withdraw consent at any time is equally guaranteed.
We collect and analyze anonymous data. We cannot, and do not personally identify individuals, at any time.
In respect to VALUEGIG fulfilling its obligations users also agree to use our Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
You must not use our Website or website to send unsolicited commercial communications.
Our system does not store any content that could potentially identify an individual. We have built our platform to aggregate and analyze data collected in real-time, without any biometric being saved.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our Website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from VALUEGIG.
You must not: Republish material from our Website without prior written consent; sell or rent material from VALUEGIG Website; or reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for any purpose.